Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A Note

I'm sorry guys, but I'm done.  No more live feeds, no more videos.  I simply can't watch anymore.  Stephanie took the money and left, and Mike has returned in her place.  That's like stealing my diamond earrings and smashing poop in my face as a fair exchange.  I can't deal with it.  Erica has inexplicably gone over to the dark side.  Since Kevin will likely stop speaking to her now that he has his best friend back (and the numbers have dramatically switched), it's just going to be embarrassing to watch her.  Looks like Erica and Gene going to limbo this week.  I... Nope.  Can't do it.

I will watch next Monday's episode to get a handle on exactly what happened, and I will recap it, but that's it.  This show is just.... I can no longer spend three hours a night watching people lie around, sigh heavily, insult each other, and sleep.  If I wanted to do that, I'd go hang out with my family.  At least I could participate.  I'm sorry, but I'm done.

1 comment:

  1. Your sacrifice is appreciated. You lasted a lot longer than I would have, and I know one of them personally. I guess I'll just stick to the weekly TV broadcasts and occasional twitter checks.

    ReplyDelete