Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Random Mid-Week Bonus Videos


100 Sit-Ups and Push-Ups
Ori tells the players that we voted to either have them do 100 pushups and sit-ups or sit around and eat cake.  I didn’t see that vote - I totally would have gone for cake.  Kevin and Gene decide to just bang it out and do it fast.  Erica and Andrea do girly push-ups, but Stephanie and Joy do them properly - Joy actually does them in flip-flops.  That’s hardcore.  P.S.  This is not interesting.
Force Disagrees
Erica and Gene are lying in bed, talking.  Wish I could hear what they’re saying.  Erica is freaking out about Kevin.  Shocking.  She’s trying to get Gene to admit throwing a stone at Kevin, so this is from a couple of weeks ago.  He says that it’s because of his Fanswer.  I’ll be honest - I deeply don’t care why Gene threw the stone at Kevin.  I’m only sad that (a) Kevin and (b) Andrea are still around and that, apparently, the American public likes them enough to vote for them.  My opinion of the general American public drops daily.
Liquid Food
We saw this on the live feed.  Joy was in the middle of making dinner when they told everyone they were going to be stuck on a liquid diet.  They know what time these things happen - seriously, make dinner earlier.  Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment