Sunday, July 29, 2012

Week 7 Video Clips, Part 2

Missing Gene at Breakfast
Early morning.  Steph goes to wake Gene for Breakfast Club, but he doesn’t want to get up for half an hour.  She wanders away to get started.  Gene tells Joy that he can snuggle for another 20 minutes or so.  She seems annoyed, but insists she’s not jealous.  Now, Gene is trying to make Joy jealous.  Then, he starts talking about how, since he started sharing the bed with Joy, he keeps missing breakfast club.  We keep cutting to Steph washing dishes, making breakfast, talking to herself, and eating on the couch.  Gene and Joy finally stumble out, and they’re all huggy and it’s awkward.  Joy makes one egg for herself rather than asking the others what they want?  Wow.  What a bitch.  Gene has to make his own breakfast.  Stephanie seems irritated with the whole thing.  Not a jealousy thing, but she enjoys the breakfasts with Gene, and Joy is leaving her to be bored.  Apparently, the whole thing is some sort of practical joke on Joy?  I don’t get it.  This is weird.  Don’t watch it.
Breakfast Club
Gene and Joy in bed again.  Stephanie comes in to tell Gene that it’s 8:29 and he’s missing breakfast club.  The whole thing is in whispers, and I’ll be honest - since it’s less than a minute, it’s not worth going to get my headphones.
Bed
This is from last Monday.  They’re speculating as to who will be in each bedroom.  Since I already know who has been in the rooms, I don’t care.  The doors open, and they all freak out at Kevin/Erica in the Enemies room.  Joy asks Erica if she’s going to sleep in sexy lingerie.  I feel like I’m seen parts of this.  Maybe I’m having vision-esque dreams of The Glass House?  If so, please kill me.  I think this is actually from last week’s episode, maybe?  No idea, but I’ve seen it.  In confessional, Erica tells us that Kevin has a crush on her.  No, he doesn’t.  Joy says that maybe it will help Kerica’s relationship.  Did I already recap this video?  Did they repost it out of order?  It’s all just run together…. EFF YOU, ABC!
Cha Fal
This is Jeffrey talking about how he wants Gene to volunteer for limbo.  We know he didn’t, and I saw this last Tuesday or Wednesday.  
106 Fanswers
Week 6 #Fanswers.  I don’t want to see fucking Andrea’s fucking family.  UGH.  I hate her so much.  Actually, this is from last week, because Mike’s still here, so this should be the #Fanswers delivered by Alex, I think?  No.  No one delivers them.  The feed is weird and jumpy and glitchy.  Erica asked if we think that Kevin has genuine affection for her or if it’s gameplay.  We all said “B: Gameplay.”  Kevin got, “No,” and I think this is about whether we enjoy the “fauxmance.”  Stephanie was told to remain rational and avoid the drama.  Jeffrey asked whether Gene or Jeffrey was playing the better game - we said Gene.  Joy was told that she is overdoing it and being way too emotional.  Gene… I missed Gene’s answer, and I don’t care.  Mike was told “no.”  I think he asked if he could beat Jeffrey in limbo, but he might have been asking about Andrea.  No worries - he couldn’t beat either of them.  Andrea is making faces and trying to look pretty for the challenge.  Too bad she’s heinous-looking.  Anyway, the video cuts out, so we’ll apparently never know what her #Fanswer was.  Hmmmm….

No comments:

Post a Comment